- Make the Sign of the Cross and say The Apostle's Creed
- Say the Our Father
- Say three Hail Marys for the intention of an increase of Faith, Hope and Charity
- Say the Glory Be to the Father, and one O, My Jesus
- Announce the First Mystery, then say the Our Father
- Say ten Hail Marys
- Say the Glory Be to the Father
- Say the O My Jesus
- Announce the Second Mystery, then say the Our Father, ten Hail Marys, one Glory Be and O My Jesus
- Announce the Third Mystery, then say the Our Father, ten Hail Marys, one Glory Be and O My Jesus
- Announce the Fourth Mystery, then say the Our Father, ten Hail Marys, one Glory Be and O My Jesus
- Announce the Fifth Mystery, then say the Our Father, ten Hail Marys, one Glory Be and O My Jesus
- Conclude by reciting the Hail, Holy Queen
The Apostle's Creed
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, Our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and Born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was cruscified, died and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirity, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life ever-lasting. Amen
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee; blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory Be to the Father
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen
O My Jesus
(prayer of the Angel of Fatima)
O My Jesus, forgive us our sins; save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy.
Hail, Holy Queen
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, O most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us, and after this our exile, show us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement!, O loving!, O sweet Virgin Mary!
V: Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God
R: That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.
Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or saught your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, our mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not our petitions, but hear and answer us. Amen.
Prayer after the Rosary
O God, whose only-begotten Son, by His life, death and resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life; grant, we beseech Then, that meditating upon these mysteries of the most holy rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may learn to imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
The Fifteen Promises of Mary to Christians Who Recite the Rosary
(given to Saint Dominic and Blessed Alan)
- Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the rosary.
- The rosary shall be a powerful armour against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; It will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lead them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the rosary.
- The faithful children of the rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the rosary.
- All those who propagate the holy rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of thier death
- All who recite the rosary are my children, and siblings of my only son, Jesus Christ.
- Devotion of my rosary is a great sign of predestination.